Monday, January 11, 2010

Lifestyle Lift Bad Review: Atlanta lifestyle lift did a procedure without discussing it with me and destroyed my face.

Pain: Severe
Lifestyle lift satisfaction: Poor
I do not recommend my Lifestyle lift provider.
Why: HE DID A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PROCEDURE AND THEN CALLED ME A NAME WHEN I CAME TO HIS OFFICE CRYING ABOUT MY "CARTOON FACE SMILE". I AM TOLD IT MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE FIXED. HE DOESN'T SEEM TO FEEL BAD AT ALL OR ANYONE IN THEIR OFFICE. THEY ARE PROGRAMED TO TELL YOU "JUST SPOKE WITH YOUR DOCTOR, HE SAYS THE SURGERY WAS A SUCCESS!"

I had the same Lifestyle lift procedure done 7 years ago and 7 days downtime. i am approaching 7 weeks and scars, knots size of my thumb under skin and sagging eye lids and hollow cheeks! why did they do this to me???

I have already spoken to 2 doctors that claim they cannot get my face to look the way it did. i only wanted to tighten the skin and undereye surgery. it is approaching 7 weeks and the corporate office called me and stated my procedure was a success. she doesn't have to walk around looking like a cartoon character!!!

I have taken pictures weekly of my procedure and it doesn't get better. it is wrong to tell clients one thing and do another on the face. my lift was done by {doctor information appears above the review - you must be signed in to view}. he was very angry and hateful when i stated i was unsatisfied. he called me a name and told me to get out of his office. one staff member has been most kind in their office but i think her hands are tied. when you do the surgery there, they refuse to refund so you can have reconstruction.

I was happy with my face. they are treating me horrible because i have complained. i was called unstable because i asked him why he did this procedure without first discussing it with me. i had already written him a thank you letter on the 2nd day and then i found myself using q tips to hold in the eye area. worst of all, they claim it is a success. we can only place our pictures on the web if they refuse to correct these procedures with another doctor.

No comments: